31 January 2013

Savage Rose is a Hand Picked Vendor on Wedding Chicks



Savage Rose is proud to be a hand picked vendor on Wedding Chicks!


Savage Rose
Savage Rose
Floral
Serving: San Francisco Bay Area & Napa Sonoma Wine Country
Phone: 415.215.3487
Growing up in New England, I was always inspired by the changing coastal seasons and the beautiful woodland foliage.  Each month I would visit my grandmother and aunts in Manhattan and was enthralled by the all the treasures of art and nature they shared with me—Central Park, the big floral arrangements in the Metropolitan Museum’s entry, the changing Rockefeller Center flowers, The Plaza Hotel’s centerpieces and many more.  These early experiences inspired me as a young girl and add depth and style in my floral work today.
A visit to California as a student enchanted me and I returned to stay.  The perfect climate and multitude and variety of plants and flowers amazed me.  I first saw vast vineyards, avocados, magnolias, bottlebrush, orange trees, wild lavender, mustard and poppies, and the many special native plants.  I enthusiastically took up gardening and fresh flower arranging with a Bay Area flair!
Ever since then I’ve continued to learn and evolve my skills, taking professional training from the Floral Design Institute and seminars with leading masters of modern floral design.  This deepening interest finally culminated in my becoming Founder and Design Director of Savage Rose Florals.
Bringing the influences in my life full circle, for the past seven years I have been honored to be in the Bouquets to Art show at the de Young Museum in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park, where I can express my love of flowers and art through my own creativity as a designer (my work was recently featured in a book devoted to the show).
Savage Rose Florals is more than a business for me; it’s a passion.  I love working closely with each Bride, to fulfill their visions in breathtaking flowers customized especially for them for their wedding day.  Their smiles and happiness are my biggest reward of all!
Special thanks to the talented photographers: Lilia Photography, Weddings by Sasha Gulish, Tia and Claire Photography, and Jill Doherty Photography.
savageroseport
love from the clients
I was first exposed to Marian's artistic talent as a floral designer about seventeen years ago, and I knew that when the time came for me to plan my wedding, she would be one of the first calls I made. Marian takes a genuine interest in her clients and is careful to make sure that her designs are truthful representations of each of their personalities and wishes. Marian was able to bring true romance, elegance, and a delightful sense of simplicity to my wedding ceremony and reception. Although I knew what to expect from Marian, I was in complete awe of the beauty she single handedly created and showered my husband, friends, and family with on our wedding day. Marian is a true professional and one of the nicest people you will ever have the pleasure of meeting.
Jennifer Jones
Novato, Ca.
My husband and I are beyond pleased with our experience with Savage Rose Florals, and Marian Lebrun. From the very beginning, Marian was professional, responsive, and friendly. Marian understood our style as a couple while bringing together the theme and concept that we were trying to depict on our wedding day. Throughout the process, Marian quickly responded to our emails and phone calls with a positive and professional attitude every step of the way! She was extremely enthusiastic and her talent shined through in her final product. Our pictures are not only beautiful because of our amazing photographer, but also because of the beautiful floral designs by Marian. From my beautiful bouquet to the elegant centerpieces, she was able to capture everything I envisioned and dreamed for my wedding day. My husband and I are truly happy with Marian's talent and professionalism!!!
Joann Carter
Las Vegas
Thank you so much for doing such a spectacular job on the floral design for my wedding! You completely understood my style and what I was going for. On the day of the wedding, I was so blown away with how unique and stunning the flowers were. Each and every centerpiece and floral arrangement truly set the scene for our rustic chic wedding! Whether it was showing me samples or meeting with me weekly to discuss selections or new ideas, you really took the time to make me feel comfortable in the planning process. So thank you for the beautiful job you did, being so fun to work with and loving peonies and vintage everything like I do!
Danielle Skordas

No comments: